Statistics in HyperCourseware
This is a undergraduate statistics course for the behavioral sciences.
Click on the syllabus icon to download the syllabus module. Then click on each
topic to download the lecture module. Lecture modules are started from the syllabus.
Remember you must first download
and install the runtime version of ObjectPlus. The runtime player allows you
to run the stack but not to change it.
- Introduction to statistics in psychology
- Numbers, measurement and data
- Frequency distributions and graphs
- Measures of central tendency and variability
- The normal distribution
- Linear regression
- Probability and random variables
- The binomial distribution
- Hypothesis testing
- Student's t-test
- T-tests between groups
- Analysis of variance tests
- Chi square tests for nominal data
| BACK to Home
| BACK to Courses